Monday, August 3, 2009

A year in the life of Tiny Trim

As I mentioned before, a lot has happened in the last year or so. To make this a less painful read, here's a recap in point-form:
  • I achieved all my 2008 goals except one (the step class; I couldn't find one)
  • I have gallstones
  • My grandmother passed away
  • Needle biopsies hurt like a sunnuva
  • I don't have thyroid cancer
  • I do have Hashimoto's Thyroiditis
  • I haven't exercised in a coon's age (how old are coons anyways? answer.)
  • Baby stroller fit puts the boots to my sad flabby body
  • More happened, didn't it? Surely it did. Must blame pregnancy brain. Oh wait...I already had the baby...dangit...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I followed your first journey and was inspired. Missed your blog and it is good to have you back. Congrats on the baby.

Lisa said...

OMG you are BACK!!!

i have truly missed you! Thank you for making my day..I'm going to scroll through and catch up now.

thank you..truly, i have missed you.

xo