So, in no particular order, here's my top ten list of health and fitness goals I'd like to achieve this year:
- Get to my goal weight
- Take a spinnning class
- Run a 10k
- Take a yoga class
- Take a step class
- Go on a treeGO obstacle course
- Be able to complete one or more chinups*
- Do a bootcamp
- Better my walking time in the half-marathon
- Swim lots! And without embarrassment!
Needless to say, 2008 is looking great and I'm excited to see what new things I can accomplish. So Happy New Year everyone! Let's get out there and achieve our goals. We can do it!
* My husband has a chinup bar. As of this writing, the most I can do is grasp the handles and go purple in the face. I'm still working on that whole "lifting yourself up off the ground" thing. Apparently, it's necessary in order to do this thing called a "chin up."