Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Subway Mini Subs

I'm not sure when this started happening, but Subway is now offering "Mini Subs." There's nothing special about them except they happen to be about half the size of a regular 6-inch sub. Since I was still hungry after my soup today, a small sandwich was just what I needed! According to Subway's site, they offer them in Tuna, Ham, Roast Beef, and Turkey. Excepting the Tuna, they're all 3 points*.

All in all, I'd say they're a great snack and perfect for a pick-me-up. I wouldn't go so far as to say it's a whole meal, but with soup, definitely. If you don't see them on the menu board, just ask. I only knew they carried them because I happened to see it on their website today.

* This is of course for a sandwich on whole wheat bread, lots of veggies, and no cheese or condiments. Visit Subway's site for detailed nutritional information.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

wow - great to know - thanks!