Thursday, October 18, 2007

Thursday Confessional - the "I'm tired" edition

In the industry I work in, there seems to always be a deadline with not enough time or budget for it all to get done. Like the last time a big deadline came down, eating right has been very hard this week. Yeah, I know. I said I would plan more. And I planned to plan more! But it never quite happened.

Eating has been difficult, but at least I've been tracking. Unfortunately I've not been tracking on time - after a couple of days I went back and tracked the missing days and found that I hadn't eaten enough! Which is just as bad as eating too much. I'm working to remedy this. It's just that I'm often so tired that I don't want to eat in the morning or during the day. It's probably why I'm so tired - not eating enough!

On the bright side, this morning I pulled on what I used to call my "skinny jeans" (pre-WW) without undoing the buttons. They're too big for me now but I'm wearing them today anyways because I'm in desperate (emotional) need for something comfy.

No comments: