Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Mid-week checkup

This week is going much better than last week. I've been a good WW'er and have been tracking my food. I'm also making more of an effort to plan meals ahead and follow the healthy guidelines as best I can. I even got my act together enough to make a crock pot roast this morning.

I'm also recovering well from the half-marathon. Fortunately, I only had minor aches and pains afterwards and each day since has been better and better. Today, though, I'm really really hungry and I wonder if it's also part of the recovery process. I ate a truckload of food (66 points worth, scary I know) on the day of the half-marathon and have been really watching my intake since then. Maybe I need to ease up a bit and eat more regardless of the amount I ate on Sunday?

Anyways, eating more today is definitely in order. I'm going to nip out for a Subway sandwich soon because the gnawing pit in my stomach won't let me concentrate. It apparently didn't notice the nice big bowl of beef, bean, and veggie soup I fed it an hour ago!

No comments: