Friday, December 7, 2007

Concert and a coupon

Since I'm still feeling better (touch wood!), I took the plunge and just now ordered some tickets for my sweetie and I. I'm taking us to a Christmas music concert tomorrow night. I was going to just dress as nice as I could with what I have, but then someone on the WeightWatchers.ca board shared out that there's a 20% off coupon on Reitmans' site. Woot! I'm definitely going to check out what they have tonight or tomorrow.

I wub coupons and so am passing it on to the rest of you. Get out there and shop for something special, you deserve it! :)


Thanks to perkyhappygirl for finding it!

UPDATE:
I just got back from shopping. Success! Reitmans has a lot of really pretty holiday tops right now and at very good prices. Little black dresses not so much. But, I found a sparkly black top, some black dress pants (that fit!!) and two necklaces. I even saved about $18 with the coupon.

Tomorrow I'll post some pics of my new ensemble. It's about time for some progress pics :)

1 comment:

amma15 said...

I don't think we have one of those... but have fun!