Saturday, December 15, 2007

Forty-fifth Weigh-in



This week, I managed to lose what I gained last week – 1.4 lbs. This means I'm back over the 50 lb mark. Yay! Hehe, I'm a bit more confident in this loss as I know it wasn't entirely due to sickness.

At the meeting today, our leader went over the new 2008 materials as well as a small change to the Core plan. We received a revised Week 1 booklet (one small change that only affects Core), a "KickStart Your Success" booklet, a smaller points finder (thank goodness), and another No Weigh-in Pass.

Of the new materials, the KickStart booklet is the one I'm most excited about. It's been designed for people new to the plan, but it's also a good way to get back on track if you've been at it for a while. There's meal plans, recipes, wallet-sized quick reference cards (with snack ideas and restaurant "best bets"), and a shopping list. I'm hoping I'll find time this week to try some of it out!

Lastly, I wanted to thank everyone who was kind enough to leave such wonderful and encouraging comments on my progress pic. I really wouldn't be where I am right now without the inspiration that I receive from each and everyone of you. So thank you, thank you from the bottom of my heart. It means so much to me :)

No comments: