Monday, December 10, 2007

Progress pictures: 50 lbs

As promised, a photo from my fancy night out in my new duds. After all my protestations, I wound up getting an almost sleeveless shirt, haha.



Anyways, the one on the left is me at my heaviest (sorry it's a repeat; there's not many of me when I was heavy) and the one on the right is after 50 lbs gone.

Oh, and thanks again everyone for your fashion help. I'm sorry I wasn't able to order the winning dress. Next year I need to start earlier!

9 comments:

Leslie said...

Gosh - you really do look like a totally different person!!

Thanks for posting...great inspiration :)

Vanessa said...

Wow...that's amazing. Look at you go!!!

marie said...

You look amazing :)

amma15 said...

Wow! You look amazing! I'm so proud of your achievement and I hope I'll be able to do the same!

Anonymous said...

I am so encouraged just by seeing your results! I have a significant amount to lose, but I'm on my way with 12.8 gone already.
Such a great inspiration!
Keep on going strong!

Jenera said...

Good gravy woman! You look as though you've lost more than 50 pounds! You look fabulous!

Anonymous said...

Dec.1 was good to me too. 50lb lost forever. Great progress pic. You really do look so different. I don't see that much of a change in myself but perhaps I need to put some pics next to each other. Congratulations!!!

Shrunk said...

Oh myyyyyyyy GAWD! What an amazing transformation!

Mom of Two Boys said...

That is incredible! I hope you realize just how great you look :-)