Sunday, August 12, 2007

Goodies from Goody

I found a great product the other day and finally had a chance to test drive it during my half-marathon training walk this evening. They're called StayPut No Slide headbands and are made by Goody. Indeed, the headbands live up to their name - they stay put and don't slide. I found them comfortable and they didn't tear at my hair or otherwise hurt at all when putting them on or taking them off. They're made out of a stretchy fabric with rubber-esque thread woven through the length of them and come in various colours. I bought mine in a three-pack at London Drugs.

While I was cruising Goody's web site looking for product shots, I stumbled across another goody - a free podcast of workout music. I'm listening to it now and it's pretty groovable. Not necessarily my style, but hey, it's free! You'll need to provide a name and email address to get to the download page so be sure to use any "spam catcher" addresses you might have like yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc.

1 comment:

Jenera said...

I have had a variation of these before-also by Goody. but I think I have a weird shaped head or something because they still slip, roll, and fall off. Oh well. I will stick with my hair ties.