Saturday, August 4, 2007

Twenty-sixth Weigh-in



I think whatever it was that caused my big gain two weeks ago has finally left. I'm down 2.8 lbs this week. I wore the same clothes as last time and everything. The only thing different I did this week was made a conscious effort not to eat anything super salty the day before. My leader said last week that salty foods like sushi can cause water retention. Whoops. I love sushi and my husband and I tend to have it on Friday nights as a treat. I mean, I knew about salt and water retention but never equated sushi with being overly salty.

On another note, many thanks to all of you who've visited in the last few days and left such wonderful comments. They really mean a lot to me and your encouragement is much appreciated. Though the internet can be a scary place, y'all certainly make it warm and fuzzy :)

No comments: