Saturday, September 29, 2007

Thirty-fourth Weigh-in



It's funny how when I have an awesome weigh-in, I post it right away instead of getting around to it on Sunday. Yes, it was a great weigh-in. I'm down 1.6 lbs this week. This means I've earned another star AND I've lost over 40 lbs!! I was so excited and in such a happy daze that it took the receptionist's gentle reminder that I still had to give her my weigh-in booklet and coupon. This means I've also met my mini goal of 164lbs and have lost over 40% of my starting weight. Whoohoo! I still don't know what to do with myself other than order another charm for my bracelet and set another goal.

The meeting itself was very fun. I'll be posting more about that later with a fun exercise everyone can do.

40lbs!!! :) :) :) :)

4 comments:

Vanessa said...

WOOHOO! Good job :D

Sonya said...

WOW...you have done so great!!! Congrats on hitting the 40lb milestone and getting another star (man, I love getting those!).

So out and celebrate! Have fun picking out your new charm!

Jenera said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Leslie said...

Wow!!! That is SO great!! Miss Inspiration strikes again :)

Maybe you'll be the *ultimate* WW spokesperson and be a success story!! You deserve it :)