Thursday, July 24, 2008

Eddie Bauer’s first look at fall

Now's about the time when the fall previews start coming out at various clothing stores. As I absolutely ADORE fall clothes shopping and I can finally buy permanent clothes instead of transition clothes, I'm particularly jazzed to see what's on the fashion menu this year.

The first out of the gate is Eddie Bauer. They sent me an email this morning with a link to their Fall 2008 lineup. There's pages for both women's and men's fashions. Eddie Bauer carries clothes in petite as well as plus sizes.

Of their new fall line, there's a number of cardigans and pants I like the look of. The pants especially because their pants fit me really well. However, what I'm most excited about is the scarf pictured here. The colours make me think of hot apple cider and cavorting in the leaves. Some gals love shoes, but I'm a scarfaholic. Fall shopping, love it, love it, love it!

As I find more fall previews, I'll be sure to post them.

No comments: