Saturday, July 5, 2008

Seventy-fourth Weigh-in



I'm down 1 lb and back at my goal day weight. It seems damage control worked. For this week at least, maybe not so much next week!

In other news, I'm considering applying to work at Weight Watchers. There's a couple months before baby making can commence, and I'm thinking it'd be nice to pass forward what I've been given in return. And to make a little extra money on the side though I understand it's not much. Wednesday is the recruiting fair, I'll post if I go.

That's it for me. Hopefully everyone else had a good week. If not, there's always an opportunity to re-commit. Get out there, enjoy the summer weather and don't forget the local strawberries!

4 comments:

Robyn said...

Your blog is always an inspiration to read! Congrats on the 1 lb loss :)

I think you'd be a wonderful leader! I hope you go and I hope you get a position :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats on being back at goal.

Cool on applying for the job! I think you would be great for the position.

Keep us all posted.

Julie said...

Congrats on the loss!!
I think you should apply. I believe you would so inspirational.

Anonymous said...

Hi Tiny Trim,
I thought you would find this interesting - Changing minds (and bodies) at plus-size fitness - http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servlet/story/RTGAM.20080620.wlplus20/BNStory/specialScienceandHealth/home