Thursday, July 3, 2008

Itchy long weekend

Sorry for the lack of updates lately. After having come off an extra long weekend, it was nice to take a break from blogging and such. I'll be using my blogger wand to turn back time and post a few things that I was up to as well as a product review.

Before I do that, I'd like to put it out there that swimmer's itch sucks. I'm an itchy mess! But at least I got out there in public no less and had a nice relaxing swim. Next time though, I'm heading for a pool or a nice river. *attempts not to scratch*

EDIT: Okay, all done with my magic wand. Scroll down to read more :)

2 comments:

Robyn said...

Mittens! Wear mittens so you don't scratch :)

Journo June aka MamaBear said...

Sounds like you've been doing pretty well. Enjoy your yoga class.
Path to Health