- Yoga: Still going, still really like it. There's a meditation/relaxation thing we do at the end on our backs; I've fallen asleep the last two times we did it. I hope I didn't snore.
- 8k: I'm running an 8k race this weekend. It's the same one my friends and I did last year with our very own police escort. I'm looking forward to NOT repeating that experience, hehe.
- Kayaking: Tomorrow I'm learning to kayak! This means I won't make it into weigh-in as usual. That feels a little weird.
- Maintenance: It's funny how quickly you get used to eating a certain amount of food. Whether it's 19 points a day or 24, the body adapts. Boy, how I've adapted!
- Coffee: I'm actually thinking of getting a decaf this morning. Maybe fauxcoffee isn't that bad.
Friday, July 25, 2008
Quick Friday Update
I haven't posted a real update in a while, so here it is, point form!