Thursday, July 12, 2007

Pink Elephant = Bad, Nice Curves Employees = Good

Good news: I got to Curves tonight as planned. Once more this week and I'll have finally made my mini-goal! Bad news: I earned enough points doing the Curves Summer Challenge to land on a square with a pink elephant. The pink elephant means I would've had to go back to the very beginning.

Thank goodness for nice Curves employees though. After she looked up the meaning of the elephant, the Curves girl agreed that it royally sucked and that I should just move my marker forward a spot. So I moved it back a spot with much gratitude.

After all the effort I've put in so far, it would've seriously blowed if I had to go back to the beginning!

1 comment:

Heather said...

That was nice of her...thank god for nice employees. Although why of why would they even have a square with that on it...isn't the purpose to motivate ppl to improve their lifestyles? What a demotivator that square is.