Thursday, November 29, 2007

Fixing tickers and finding perspective

I finally got around to fixing my weigh-in tickers. After a certain period of time, inactive tickers are shut down. And because mine are single-post tickers, I had a whole lotta broken images. I knew it was something I should've taken care of way back in the beginning, but I kept putting it off and putting it off until the job of fixing it looked about as fun as a root canal. But now it's did and there should be no more broken tickers unless Picasa implodes.

However, the real point of this post is this: after having gone through every weigh-in to fix the tickers, I'm amazed at just how far I've come. Things that seemed big at the time, turned out to be small and surmountable. I also used to be 204 lbs. Can you believe it?

For everyone else, I encourage you go back through your own weight-loss blog – to the beginning if you have time – and look at all you've accomplished. Hopefully you'll feel a sense of pride and accomplishment. And if you don't, you should! :)

No comments: