Thursday, March 13, 2008

Catching up

I've been sneaking a few minutes here and there to catch up with everyone's blogs. Forgive me, but it's taking a lot longer than I thought. Y'all have been busy!

There's been a lot of butt kicking to the scale, too. Like, serious butt kicking. In fact, I wanted to give a special shout-out to Jenera of Just Me who I've been reading nigh on a year now. I've read with her through the ups and downs of weight loss and how frustrating it was. But despite all that, she kept going. She's been taking the scale to town this year and it's inspiring to see all of her hard work paying off. You go girl!

*thunderous applause*

1 comment:

Jenera said...

Oh my goodness! Thank you so much!!! I'm pretty pleased with my loss so far. I saw my hubby today after being away from him for almost two weeks and he says that he can see some changes in me and my body. It means alot to hear those things.

But thank you thank you thank you. You have been a huge motivator to me because I have seen how far you have come in the last year as well. I always tell my husband how you are doing and show him your progress pictures because it helps me keep my butt in gear!

::hugs::