Tuesday, March 18, 2008

The luck of the Irish

I'm pretty lucky when it comes to guessing the points values of foods. I've been at it over a year now and I like to think I'm pretty good at it. But every so often I get the boots taken to me as a lesson to never become complacent or too cocky. Prime example: yesterday I was mugged by a green shake down a dark alley.

Did you know that for half a small Shamrock Shake, it's 6 points? Yeah. Not the whole shake. Half a shake. And a small shake at that. Guess what Tiny won't be drinking next St. Patty's Day?

This morning I'm nursing a green eye and a bruised ego. Never underestimate the right-hook of artificially-coloured minty milk products.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL!

Damn Shamrock!

JessiesBlog said...

geeeeeez... that must have been just awful! being mugged = not a great feeling!! heheheheh... you live and learn eh!