Saturday, March 22, 2008

Fifty-nineth Weigh-in



I'm up 1.6 lbs. It's been quite the rollercoaster the last few weeks hasn't it? Up, down, up, down, up. But hey, I'm really honestly and truly okay with it. This is a lifelong process and I know I'm doing my best. I will get there in the end.

So what caused me to gain this week? There were a few things that I can think of:
  • Bootcamp - we did circuit training for both classes this week. Circuit training is the hardest of all Bootcamp classes and two back-to-back has left me hobbling around. My muscles are super sore and are likely retaining water.
  • Activity Points - the running clinic is really ramping up; I earned 28 APs this week, not including any I do today. That's 8 more than usual. And I don't think I ate enough to sustain it, even with Wendie.
  • Bowels - yep, constipated again. Started Wednesday. And, as the DJ said on the radio this morning, "no movement on the charts." No truer words, Mr. DJ. Now pass me the metamucil.
  • Coffee - I stopped drinking it. Since I hear tell that coffee can stimulate your bowels, it may be the cause for the above-mentioned bowel fun.
So that was my week. Next week will be better on the scale, I know it. Not only because I trust in the process but because I get a glorious week-long break from Bootcamp.

How'd everyone else do?

PS
I could only find one lucky sock this morning so I wore some regular socks instead. Must remember to pin lucky socks together so they come out of the wash at the same time.

No comments: