Tuesday, April 22, 2008

License to cheer

My driver's license came in the mail today. Whee! And my picture isn't half-bad, either. When I flipped it over to see my weight, it was a bit anti-climatic. I don't think of weight in terms of kilos so seeing it that way was like, "Yay! 61 kgs! I don't know what that means! But...yay!"

In completely different news, I went to a hockey game tonight and our team won. I earned a lot of APs jumping around swinging my towel. I had my pedometer on and I went 2000 steps without moving a foot from my seat.

I haven't had a chance yet to go shopping and I'm not sure when I'll be able to. Most of this week is all 10k related. Tomorrow is the last clinic run. Thursday is a homework run. Friday is a pasta dinner (cooked by yours truly), and Saturday is errand/housework day. Not only am I trying to get me in shape for my friend, but my house, too!

2 comments:

Lisa aka water_nymph said...

congrats on the new drivers licence! that must feel awesome:)

looking forward to hearing how it goes with the friend!!

xo

Julie said...

I'm so happy our province does not put a weight on the back of the driver's licence.
I'm glad you got a great pic... mine not so much ;(