Friday, April 4, 2008

March Madness

Oy. What a week! And what a month for that matter. March was so crazy it spilled over into April. This is the first lazy Friday afternoon I've had in a long time.

Aside from work, I've been busy with my running clinic and going out just about every evening to have fun with friends and revel in the fresh air. I can hardly believe just how active I've become. I used to sit on the couch and think "outdoors" was a dirty word. I love moving now.

Except maybe not this particular second. It's TOM right now. Though I'm not as puffy and crampy as last month, I'm still not expecting great things on the scale tomorrow.

Anyways, I just wanted to let everyone know that I'm still around and that I really appreciate everyone coming to check up on me. It's supposed to rain this weekend so maybe I'll finally have a chance to catch up on blog reading?

No comments: