Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Go girl!

Well, well, look at what came in the mail today! My Italian charm bracelet! The charms are even prettier than I could have hoped for. I'm so happy!



From left to right, here's a list of the charms and their meanings:
  • Blue star (5 lbs): For the first star on my bookmark.
  • Train (10 lbs): I'm the little engine that could...and did!
  • Bike (15 lbs): What's loss without sweating to an exercise video, working the machines at Curves, or pushing the pedals on my exercise bike?
  • Emerald flower (20 lbs): Celebrating my birth month and being alive to appreciate the here and now.
  • Go Girl! (10%): A special charm to commemorate losing 10% of my starting weight. Look at me go!
I haven't decided on the next charm yet; I'll cross that bridge when the scales say I can cross. In the meantime, I'm wearing my new bracelet with pride. Woot!

3 comments:

Jenera said...

How very exciting! It'll be a great reminder to you about all that you've accomplished so far.

Heather said...

so pretty, hmmm maybe I'll look into doing something similar. Congrats on all those accomplishments, wear it with pride!

Jaime said...

Congrats! It's lovely and what a great daily reminder for all you have accomplished! Here's to the next charm!