Friday, June 15, 2007

Tight clothes

The tight-fitting clothes I've had kicking around my wardrobe are actually fitting now. I noticed it yesterday with a pair of favourite jeans. I'd been wearing them even though they dug into my stomach because they fit well everywhere else. Yesterday, I noticed for the first time they're not digging into my stomach as much. And, last night, I put on a sleeveless top that used to be quite tight across my back. It's not tight any more and fits perfectly. Whoo!

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

Woohoo! It's like having a whole new wardrobe to play with :D

Jenera said...

How great for you!!! I'm not sure if you are like me but I have clothes that I've grown too big for that I have kept in the back of the closet for the day that I know I will fit into them again. I have at least two pairs of jeans and a couple of tops that I can't wait to wear. I'm so excited for you!