Thursday, April 19, 2007

Eleventh Weigh-in



I weighed in today because I'm going away for the weekend. I was a bit nervous as I didn't have the whole week to lose weight before a weigh-in. However, I'm glad I went. I've lost another pound. This means I'm at a nice even 190 lbs and I can taste the "one-eighties."

Altogether, I've lost 14 lbs which means there's only 60 lbs left until my ideal weight. 60 sounds sooo much nicer than when I first started and had 74 lbs to lose!

Wish me luck this weekend. There's going to be temptation up the yingyang. I'm going to remember just how much I've accomplished and hang onto it for dear life. I will not let greasy unregulated food take away what I've earned!

3 comments:

Vanessa said...

Good luck!

Jenera said...

Have a great weekend! Way to go on the loss and I'll send good thoughts your way.

cat's dish said...

Go and get those 180s - they're right around the corner!

Hope you have a great weekend!