Thursday, April 5, 2007

Something Windy This Way Comes

The last few days haven't been the best days for me in terms of quality eating. However, I've been trying my best to make good choices and practicing portion control. I would, of course, be speaking of the DQ burger from earlier this week and now, unfortunately, a Tim Horton's sandwich that I thought would be reasonably points-friendly.

I had a Toasted Chicken Club at Timmies last night while we were out shopping. I was starving (not eating regularly during the day, doh!) so I thought it would be okay. Well, don't it figure that I find out later just how many points one of those sandwiches are. I could've had something much tastier for all those points!

And, to add insult to injury, I'm rather gassy today. I haven't had much gas since starting on the plan so I'm blaming Timmies.

No comments: