Saturday, April 28, 2007

Twelfth Weigh-in



When I woke up this morning, I didn't feel like utter crap and I weighed 183 lbs on my home scale to boot. Wow. That's a whole lotta weight. I never want to get this sick again.

So, I had a big hearty breakfast - the biggest I've had in a week - drank lots of water, put on my heaviest clothes and prepared for official weigh-in. I decided I really didn't want to use my no-weigh-in pass and figgered I could make up in food and fluids what my body shouldn't have lost this week.

It was a good try, but ultimately my official weigh-in shows me at 187.4 lbs with a total loss of 2.6 lbs for this week. Man, I knew I shoulda eaten that rasher of bacon!

I kid, I kid. But I as I told the meeting leader, the flu might've gotten me over the 15 lb mark (did I mention, I got a star!) but I'll take it any way I can get it. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to cross all bodily limbs I have available to wish away bad scale mojo for next week after my body has had a chance to recover.

1 comment:

Jenera said...

Even though being sick is a crappy way to lose it, not too shabby. NOw, you will need to stick with the water and REALLY good food choices and you may be able to stay where you are at. Just try not to over do it too much.

Jenera