Friday, May 18, 2007

10% Reward Update

In the midst of the birthday frivolity yesterday, I went to my skin tag consultation appointment at the clinic. The technician explained the process (basically zapping them with a current so they fall off) and said it would only be $75 to remove all of them. They can even do the one on my eyelid. I would need to go in for two sessions (included in the price) in case there's strays after the first session.

Although I thought I had a lot of skin tags, I don't have many compared to other people the technician has treated. It was a nice reminder that there's always someone who is worse off and that you're not the only one.

At the end of the consultation, I booked an appointment for the 14th of June. That should give me enough time to lose these last few pounds. Here's hoping I don't run into a weight loss plateau along the way!

No comments: