Wednesday, May 9, 2007

I ♥ my exercise bike

Although I've had it put together for over a week now, I haven't written about my new exercise bike. In short, I love it.

It makes a great kleenex box holder (see picture, right) and it's very quiet. I really like the programs on it (6 in all) and that I can vary the length of them for variety.

I had to take a break last week because I developed a chest cough, but this week I've been really using it. Normally it takes herculean measures to get me out of bed in the morning, but I've been surprising myself by hitting the bike first thing. So far, I've done five workouts altogether using either the Fat Burn program or the Max Fat Burn program.

I've even been keeping track of my workouts with an Excel spreadsheet. I'm tracking length, distance and calories burned. When I get to 100 kms, I'll reward myself!

In short, I'm really enjoying it and I'm glad I got it. It's an easy way to get exercise in :)

No comments: