Friday, May 11, 2007

Somebody Noticed!

I'm absolutely floored. Somebody noticed that I had lost weight and it wasn't my husband! (Bless him, he does let me know when I look thinner ♥)

I was in the kitchen at work when my project manager asked me how I was doing. I told her I felt great. I guess she thought that was a good opportunity to say "Well you look great! I gotta say you've lost a LOT of weight."

WHOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She then went on to say that it was definitely noticeable and she'd been thinking to herself, "what has she been doing?" I was utterly flabbergasted. The last time I lost weight, no one noticed (or were afraid to mention it).

So, I told her I was on Weight Watchers and she was duly impressed. She said that she's been thinking about losing some weight, too (which is strange because I never considered her to be overweight) and that maybe she should join some place like Curves. Well you know that I had to tell her I go to Curves as well!

Eeeeeheeeeheee, I'm just totally giddy now :) :) :)

1 comment:

Jenera said...

Isn't that fabulous!? I can't wait until I get those comments, lol.