Sunday, May 20, 2007

100 km!

I reached the 100 km mark this morning on my exercise bike. That didn't take long at all! It's amazing how far you can go in 45 minutes. I clocked 14.65 km this morning alone.

I've decided my reward will be....more activity points! I ordered a 10 Minute Solution: Blast Off Belly Fat DVD from Amazon. Although I know that you can't spot reduce specific areas, I ordered it because I really haven't been exercising the ol' abdominal muscles. I figured 10 minutes of ab work after every exercise bike workout will be the perfect combination. My muscles will be warmed up from biking and then I can hit the mat and start strengthening that stomach of mine!

My next goal on the bike will be to reach 1000 kilometres. As a reward, I'll get a pedicure since my feet will have done most of the work.

No comments: