Saturday, May 26, 2007

Sixteenth Weigh-in - I DID IT!!!



I did it! I achieved my 10% goal!!!!!!!!! WHOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!

I was nervous all week and almost didn't go to weigh-in because I thought I hadn't lost much, if any weight. But would you look at that. I'm down another 1.4 lbs for a total loss of 21.2 lbs. I received my 10% keychain as well as a big round of applause from the meeting members. It was the most wonderful feeling in the world.

I know I couldn't have accomplished all of this without Weight Watchers, the unending support of my husband, the support from the forums and from my blog readers who've posted encouraging comments and suggestions. A big smooshy hearty loving thanks to you all. Mwah!

Now that my 10% is achieved, I'm looking forward to my reward (I may try to get the appointment moved up) and to buying some new underwear. It's a good day :)

No comments: