Sunday, March 18, 2007

Activity Point Update - I did it!

But I think I might've overdid it. Earning 10 points a week for two weeks was pretty easy, but check out my AP chart:



20 points for last week alone! Although that's great, I was feeling excessively hungry and my legs were tired by Friday. Although ramping up is great, I think ramping up so quickly isn't the best thing to do. I'll be sure to be more careful this coming week.

For now, I'm going to enjoy my reward - Leslie Sansone's 30 Minute Walk video. Whoo!

3 comments:

cat's dish said...

WAY TO GO!!! I love how your reward is more APs! Take 'er easy, though, and make sure you're eating those APs, yeah? You don't want your body going into starvation mode! Keep up the awesome work!!!

Jenera said...

Way to go! That is fabulous! Make sure that your water intake and good food intake is replenishing your body.

Keep it up!

jenera

Vanessa said...

Woohoo! You rock :D