Friday, March 30, 2007

I ♥ Becel Spray

My new favourite food find is Becel Topping & Cooking Spray. I was a little leary about it but plenty of the gals over at the WeightWatchers.ca forums seem to love it. So, I bought some about a week ago.

I've only used it on toast so far and have to say: this stuff is fabu. I usually eat my toast dry; I got tired of measuring out margarine and spending five minutes trying to make what little I had cover the entire face of the bread. With a few spritzes of this Becel Spray, woot! Good coverage and instant flavour without the fuss and without measuring.

I've heard it's also good on popcorn and vegetables. I'll have to do some more experimenting. For now, I'm just tickled pink that I won't have to eat dry toast anymore if I don't want to.

PS
Did I mention? As near as I can figure, it has no points. Whoo!

No comments: