Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Swiiiinging a chain, swinging a chain...

Just a general update. It's been super busy for me these past few days but I'm still on track with eating and exercising.

Thanks to everyone who's been visiting and leaving encouraging comments. I really do appreciate them. It's like a calorie-free cookie every time I get one!

I have been drinking my water and am now making more of an effort to be sure I eat my Activity Points. Last week's AP-festorama certainly taught me that lesson! Thanks for the reminder that I really do have to eat them.

Hopefully soon I'll be able to make a review on my first WATP video and post a picture of the exercise bike I'd like to earn. I'm still trying to think of an appropriate challenge to earn something that big.

2 comments:

Jenera said...

Good job on the water intake. I've been trying to drink at least 40 ounces every day. I have managed to exceed that amount the last three days so I feel really good about myself!

Keep up the good work!

Jenera

Vanessa said...

lmao @ calorie free cookies! here, have another :D

good job on the water :)