Wednesday, March 7, 2007

The proof is in the pudding

Note the date. It is Wednesday. Note the Jell-o pudding that's been sitting on my desk since Monday. Note that it has not been opened or eaten.

In days gone by, that pudding would have been dearly departed by Monday 8:01 a.m. I've been snacking instead on fruit. Yesterday afternoon I reached for my apple when I wanted a snack. An apple!

After a bit of reflection on this fact, I came to the conclusion that I wasn't on Candid Camera and yes, I did turn down chocolate in favour of something healthy. Go me!

3 comments:

Jenera said...

That is great! That truly shows that you are making an actual lifestyle change, not just a short term change.

I had a similar victory today when I chose a glass of milk followed by a glass of water instead of my Coca-Cola.

Keep it up!

Jenera

TinyTrim said...

Good for you Jenera! It's the little things that count :)

Jenera said...

I love checking in on your blog because it makes me feel like I'm not alone in the struggle of losing weight and living healthier.