Monday, March 5, 2007

Mini-goal Monday

I was able to get 13 activity points last week and I'm inspired to keep that trend up. For the next two weeks my goal is to get at least 10 activity points per week. At the end of these two weeks, my reward will be something inexpensive from the Body Shop, Aveda, or even from my favourite tea shop. We'll see which one I'm leaning towards in a week's time.

I've also been giving some thought on how to celebrate my 10% goal. It's been hard trying to think of something that's special but not too special! I've almost decided on a French manicure; I love the look of them but have only had two in my lifetime. Again, we'll see how I feel closer to goal :)

1 comment:

Jenera said...

I have goal items I want to buy. So when I hit certain goals I get to go buy that pair of shoes I want. Or the new shirt. I just got my goal jeans and I'm so happy! I'm even thinking of my goal bra-yeah I know but it helps. So those are my suggestions to you though a manicure sounds fabulous!

Jenera