Saturday, March 3, 2007

Fourth Weigh-in



Protestations aside that the scale doesn't really matter, it's still nice to see that number move. This morning my weigh-in showed that I had lost 2.8 lbs this week for a total of 7.4 lbs lost overall. Go Hula Girl, go!

Although this is quite a lovely number, I'm keeping my enthusiasm in check. Normally I have breakfast before I go to the meeting but this morning I didn't have time. We'll see what next week brings. In the meantime, I'm still reservedly pleased and was proud as punch to receive a 5 lbs lost sticker at the meeting.

Oh, and that Curves weigh-in? I'm starting to suspect either their scale is off or I was weighed wrong. Both my scale and the WeightWatchers scale have similar (if not the same) readings.

2 comments:

Jenera said...

Congrats on the weight loss! that is fabulous to see the little chick hula her way down the scale!

I have not lost any pounds in the last month but I have lost inches so I'm still hopeful!

Jenera

TinyTrim said...

Thanks! I keep thinking my Hula Girl will run into an alligator sometime ^_^

Good for you on losing the inches. Inches are just as good if not better! It means smaller clothes sizes. Which means shopping. Which means fun!

Keep up the good work!

- Tiny T. ^_^