Friday, March 9, 2007

We are not alone

If there's one thing that hanging around at the WeightWatcher's forums has taught me, it's this: we are not alone. There are many people, ladies and gents alike, that are going through the same thing. They've been there, they've come back, they're still traveling. With humour, with determination, with tears or with frustration, there has always been someone who has experienced what I've experienced. It's comforting to know that there are such kindred spirits out there.

While these may not all be "weight-loss" specific blogs, they are still blogs by people who are going through or have gone through their own weight loss journey.
So, here's to the ladies at the WeightWatchers.ca forums and here's to my lone reader. May we never feel alone.

1 comment:

Jenera said...

Thank you for mentioning my blog. I appreciate that. I will definitely check out the other blogs you mentioned for 'moron support' as my mom likes to call it, lol.

Jenera