Sunday, March 11, 2007

Turbo Trim

I'm still waiting for my WATP DVDs from Amazon and, as a result, I've been finding all sorts of ways to buy fitness things to keep me busy. To the detriment of my character and my wallet, I'm not a good waiter.

My latest purchase is a mini Turbo Jam box set that I found at Costco over the weekend. If there's one set of workout videos that gets as much mention on the forums as WATP, it's Turbo Jam. As soon as I saw it, my inner "as seen on TV" child knew that I had to get it.

This morning I tried the intro video – Learn & Burn. They should really rename it "Learn & Suck." Did I mention that I'm also an uncoordinated creature at heart? Even still, I had a reasonable amount of fun and have NEVER sweated so much in my life. I was so sweaty, my husband asked me if I had done all three workouts!

Fortunately, I'm assured the moves get easier with time. I'm planning on doing Learn & Burn as cardio this week inbetween Curves and training for the 10k. So little time, so many exercise videos!

1 comment:

Jenera said...

I bought a workout DVD and I about killed myself-from laughing! I forgot that I too am so not coordinated. Here they have you trying to fling your arms around, stomp to some lame beat and breath and blah blah blah. Yeah, not so much. The dog thought it was play time and Aidan laughed his little head off. No thank you.

Jenera