Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Bootcamp: Day 9

Tonight's Bootcamp was all about balls. Exercise balls! We warmed up with the ball, we ran with the ball, we dribbled with the ball, we did crunches with the ball, we did squats with the ball, we did resistance training with the ball, we tossed the ball, we sat on the ball, we fell off the ball (okay, that was just me), we even did yoga with the ball. It was Night of the Living Ball.

I did not love my ball so much after that workout.

In fact, it was pointed out to me that my ball was lacking in the size department. I bought it according to my height, but apparently it's still too small for what we're using it for.

I wasn't the only one with ball problems, though. There was one girl whose ball was sad and deflated. Every time she sat on it, it sounded like Chewbacca. (Her words, not mine, I fell off my ball at that point because I was laughing so hard.)

I guess it's time for ball shopping again!

Play Along at Home: AskMen.com has a nice list of ball exercises. No, I'm not making that up. Bonus points if you can make your ball sound like a Wookie when doing the Core Crunchers.

Duration: 01:16, Calories: 505, HR Average: 70%

No comments: