Sunday, February 10, 2008

I ♥ Jazzercise

There's nothing like jumping in the deep end. I bypassed regular Spinning classes and dove headfirst into a "super spin" class this morning.

Three observations:
  1. It was as hard as I thought it would be.
  2. Don't have a big breakfast too soon beforehand.
  3. Never underestimate the power of Jazzercise.
There was no messing around with this class. It was long, it was hard, I sweated buckets, but I survived. I had eaten a big breakfast about half an hour before class which was a big mistake. I just about tossed it up over my handlebars. Next time, I need to get up earlier to eat. Heh.

Just when I thought I couldn't last any longer, and the instructor was about to mete out more punishment, a Jazzercise class showed up uncommonly early due to a scheduling mixup. Consequently, our class was cut short, and I felt such an outpouring of love for all Jazzercise aficionados the world over. I still love spinning, but I think I love Jazzercise a tich more.

Duration: 01:11, Calories: 538, HR Average: 75%

No comments: