Monday, February 4, 2008

Let me in

I'm really tired today. I didn't have a good sleep last night. It seemed like every hour my kitty would paw me in the face to be let in under the covers. He'd snuggle in for half an hour, then decide it was time to do kitty jobs around the house (drink, eat, chase his sister, get in trouble). But after all his jobs were done, he'd be right back. *paw*paw*paw* until I let him in. Rinse and repeat for the whole night! Usually he isn't that needy. But how can I be mad at him? He's soft and he snuggles in the crook of my arm and purrs like I'm the best momcat in the world.

My heart rate monitor isn't in yet either. I know I could go to any number of stores in town and settle for the man's version or a pink woman's version, but darn it, I want the green one!

I'm still reading You on a Diet. There's a few things in it that I'm trying. For example, they say you should walk 30 minutes a day, even if you happen to do other exercise. They also say no eating after 8:30. They don't actually say why you shouldn't eat after that time, but what the heck. It can't hurt and I've heard other people say the same thing. If anyone is interested, they have a "99-second edition" of their book online. It's not very well named though. It's more like the quick version of their diet/lifestyle plan.

Anyways, I'm falling asleep at the keyboard now and it's only mid-afternoon. Time to make some green tea!

The boy is the one with his head on the top. His sister is on the bottom and she likes to pester love my husband more.

2 comments:

Shrunk said...

Boooooooooooooo to not eating after 8:30pm. I'd die! I eat like 16+ points every single night between 9 and midnight. I dunno what I'd do without my late night snacks. It's just a good thing that I plan for them.

TinyTrim said...

Yeah, I'm not too sure on their suggestion. Everyone's schedules and needs are different.

Like last night, between work, errands, and exercise, my husband and I didn't get dinner until 8:00. It was cutting it pretty tight!

We'll see how long their suggestion lasts in practical terms, hehe! But the walk I'm enjoying. It's a great time to clear my head.