Friday, January 18, 2008

But enough about me...

This week I've come across two amazing success stories on the WeightWatchers.ca boards. They're too good to keep to myself, so I'm spreading the word of these inspiring accomplishments!

  • Julie has lost 100 lbs and she looks fan-freaking-tastic. Check out her blog and you'll see!
  • MELLICIOUS achieved goal today. Though she hasn't posted updated pictures yet, her progress picture is likewise fantabulous. Check out her thread on the WW board for her story, a link to pictures and more!

Please join me in congratulating these fabulous ladies! There's nothing like a shot of inspiration for the weekend :)

EDIT: And here's another dose of inspiration. Check out Jaxgirl's accomplishment. She's lost 89 pounds and recently obtained Lifetime. She also looks fantastic. You go girl!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog is great! You're doing so well, and I just wanted to say 'way to go!' I am inspired to maintain my blog just a little more now... :)
jaxgirl (ww)

Julie said...

Thanks for the nice compliment!
I don't mind you tagging me in your awesome blog!
You look fantastic.

Later,
Julie