Thursday, January 3, 2008

What have you done today?

For those who love The Biggest Loser like I do, I have a special treat for you today. The theme song! I absolutely love this song. I will rush into the living room when the show starts just so I can catch the opening credits. I love hearing the music and being inspired by the clips of all the contestants working their butts off, making sacrifices, struggling, and just not giving up. I get weepy just thinking about it!

The song is called “Proud” and it was written by Heather Small and Peter Vttese. If you'd like to sing along to it, the full lyrics can be found over on TheBiggestLoser.info.


When I need a pick-me-up at work, I'll play it on my headphones. I'll also ask myself the same question the song does, "What have you done today to make you feel proud?" It gets me going every time.

We need a change (yeah)
Do it today (yeah)
I can feel my spirit rising
Change (yeah)
We need a change (yeah)
So do it today (yeah)
'Cause I can see a clear horizon”

3 comments:

Heather said...

I'm proud b/c I tracked everything I ate and I filled every ww requirement, 2 days in a row :)

p.s. my blog is private now, if you want to view it send me an email at hlavers@hotmai.com

amma15 said...

I actually don't watch the show, but it is a nice song!!!

Leslie said...

I LOVE this song!! thanks!