Thursday, January 10, 2008

Curves Monthly Measurement – January

I know, I know...it's been a while since I posted one of these. The last time I was measured was back in July. And I hadn't been going at all since around August. Gosh, don't I feel sheepish?

But hey, at least I started again near the end of December and yesterday was my first measurement since July. Since there was a 5-month gap between measurements, it was pretty amazing to see all the inches I've lost! Even the nice girl who measured me did a double-take when she noticed what I weighed the last time.

Okay, enough talk. Here's the breakdown of what I've lost since March 2007:

  • Bust: 4.75"
  • Waist: 5.5"
  • Abdomen: 11.0"
  • Hips: 8.0"
  • Thighs: 13.5"
  • Arms: 4.5"

Total inches lost: 47.25
Total body fat % lost: 9.10

No wonder I hardly recognize myself these days! It's unbelievable. Where did I go????

Needless to say, I'm thrilled. Hehe...I even went to bed last night with the printout, just so I could look at it longer.

No comments: