Monday, January 28, 2008

Review: Kavli 5-grain Crispbread

I found a new cracker at the grocery store. It's made by Kavli, comes in a variety of flavours and is made with all natural ingredients. I tried the ones pictured (5-grain) and they're really tasty. I especially like them because there's no preservatives or anything like that. They're also really thin so they're really crispy. Lastly, they're a good size – about 2.75" by 4.5" each – so even though they're thin, you feel like you're getting a lot. The price wasn't exorbitant either (about $3 for a box).

Best part is, they're low in points! For two of them:

  • Calories: 60
  • Fat: .5g
  • Fibre: 3g
I had them with hummus for my snack today (pictured below). I've also spread Laughing Cow cheese on them for another nummy snack. I can see these as being very versatile. Highly recommended for people who like crispbreads!


No comments: